Sunday, July 5, 2009

Permanently Hired Mind

It's been a busy month. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that I was offered and accepted a permanent position at the company where I'm currently working as a consultant. Though I received word of this a couple weeks ago, I will still be a contract employee for one more week, and after that I will be a permanent employee of the company.

This is the first permanent position I've held since I graduated from college seven years ago, so it's a new experience for me. As such, I expect the transition will provide some good blog material, since I plan to keep this blog despite no longer being one of the people on which it focuses. When you've done something for seven years, you get a lot of experiences and subjects to talk about, and I'm not done talking about it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment