Monday, August 2, 2010

A Punk Rock Farewell

No, not for me. But Laurie Ruettimann over at Punk Rock HR has set an end date for her current blog, as she co-launches a new company and takes her blogging ventures in a new direction.

Fortunately, she plans on keeping the posts available in some form, which means that if you've missed out on her insightful, subversive, and downright hilarious blog over the last few years, you'll still have the chance to catch up on it. I've loved reading her blog ever since I was introduced to it back in 2008, and it's easily one of my top three blogs about work to read. I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person, and she's just as awesome to talk to face-to-face as she is to read.

I wish her lots of luck in her new ventures, and can't wait to read the next few weeks of Punk Rock HR and whatever she chooses to blog about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment